Who do you think will win?

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Family Arrival Day!

Hello West Broad!!!  Today is a fun day for the team.  Their friends and family arrive at Super Bowl!  They will leave for practice around 2:00 and when they get back there will be a big party to welcome everyone.  It is supposed to be around the pool but we are expecting rain so I'm not sure what will happen.  

I want to talk about Media Day!!!  Did anyone see ESPN or NFL Network on Tuesday?  There are always crazy people running around trying to get extra attention from the players.  Check out these two "clowns". 


There are also a bunch of celebrities and people you would recognize if you watch a lot of Sports Center!  Do you recognize this guy???  


His name is John Clayton.  He was the closest person I could find who may be Pony tail guy.  I looked everywhere...and unless this guy

Shaved it off...I'm pretty sure he wasn't at Media Day.  I even recruited my friend Ashton (pictured with John) to help me.  John did wear a ponytail in a commercial once, does that count???

I also wanted to share a few pictures of the players lounge which they used to eat and get ready before going out to see the media.  It had video games and a barber shop!!!




Here are a few other pictures of the day.  Their arrival, the media talking to Richard Sherman and back stage of the NFL Network booth.







Have a great day - cannot wait to see you all tomorrow!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. it says in the Madden Perdictions video that the Patty-Pats are going to beat the great SEAHAWKS 28-24! SO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think the Madden predication is true?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?