Who do you think will win?

Friday, January 23, 2015

The Countdown begins

It was a fun day yesterday finalizing the plans for the teams to arrive.  We met with people at the airport to see where they will park their planes.  You may remember that they do not go through the airport like we normally do.  It's quite a process to watch and I cannot wait to share pictures on Sunday.  

We are going to Arizona State University this morning to get it ready for the team to practice there.  I know this place well because the Cardinals games used to be played there before they built a new stadium.  It's nothing fancy but will be where Seattle gets ready for the big game. 

It is beginning to look more and more like Super Bowl around here.  I will get out today and take pictures.  

Have a wonderful day!  Send me more questions!!!!! 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs L,
    I'm super excited to see the Seahawks win! Have a great time! My only questions how many pounds are the gear they wear? It looks quite heavy. Anyway, have a sunny day.
    P.S could bring us some sun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is excited for the superbowl and I hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good time in Arizona State University!!☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the seahalks win and I love the blog and all the behind the sences stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the seahawks to win have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear too much football from my dad because he's the boss of a sports auction. All I hear all night is " GO, GO, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! " And he starts screaming or crying XD... Goodluck with the seahawks! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reply with "S" if you want the Seahawks to win,
    Reply "P" if you want the Patriots to win! Let's see how many replys we can get.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?