Who do you think will win?

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Former Eagle in Souderton-what????

Guess who is coming to Souderton for Super Bowl!!!  Probably my favorite old Eagle and one of my great friends, David Akers.  

David and I have been friends for 12 years.  He was the person who married Mr. Leinen and me and he baptized me (in Caela Talmadge's pool!!!) a few years ago.  He will be in town speaking at the Men's Breakfast Bowl on Saturday.  Sooo, if you see Mr.Leinen driving around town with him, say hello.  He will be staying with us and they will be hanging out while I'm gone.  

Funny how it was only a few years ago that David was on the 49'ers and I was working with him at Super Bowl. Now I'm here - and he's there!

If you want to send any notes home with Mackenzie tomorrow (I know she's sick today) please do and she will give it to him!!!  

Have a great day!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Calvary Church of Souderton Friday Night & Saturday morning

      Delete
    2. Only 3 days!! YAY! :) :3 :D

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Can't wait for the super bowl!! :D I like the Sea Hawks. GO SEA HAWKS!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes so exsited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is off topic but how much does an athelete get if they won or game. Or even better the Supr Bowl Or the World Series!!!!!!!! #hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Time Is He There On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want the seahawks to win not the patriots....because a lot of people like them and not the patriots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I saw you earlier on the big screen

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?